You don’t need a lot of free time to make a significant impact on the world around you. There are quick and easy things you can do to help our environment. Here are ten simple ideas even the busiest woman can practice to help the planet.
It’s not easy to create a logo that’s powerful enough to represent 10 of the most influential bands of all time. It’s not easy to match that level of greatness. Yet, these artists were able to do just that.
You don’t need a lot of free time to make an impact in your community. There are quick and easy ways to make a difference. Here are twenty simple ideas even the busiest woman can practice to give back to her community.
After growing up with these different Santas, we’ve all decided on a favorite. Which is yours?
Follow the history of Santa Claus from a serious but generous 4th century saint to the jolly St. Nick still delighting children today.
In every home where there stands a beautiful Christmas tree, there are also at least two or three ornaments that really stand out. These are the ones that, upon unpacking them year after year, always spark a most precious memory or feeling in us.
By studying our reflection, we become more aware of what makes us truly unique and special.
- Digital Marketing in Uncertain TimesMay 2, 2020 - 8:30 am
- How Business Owners Can Stay Connected to Customers During the PandemicApril 15, 2020 - 1:16 pm
- Grow Your Business and Strengthen Your Brand With Search and Review SitesApril 10, 2020 - 4:50 pm
- 20 Things Small Business Owners Should Do In 2020January 2, 2020 - 3:28 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am