Marketing strategies for your small business don’t need to be costly.
Consumers should be shopping local for a whole list of reasons. Here are ten reasons to ditch the big box chain and stop at the mom and pop shop.
Resolution #1: Write a List of Goals for the Year If you haven’t already done so, write down your list of goals for your business for 2015. Develop a plan of action for the coming months. This may seem daunting so set a date on your calendar to get it done by (e.g., Jan. 15th) and […]
I’ve been asked a few times why I only create websites with WordPress. I began to design with WordPress in 2009 and have since learned about its many benefits. I feel strongely that using such a powerful content-management system as a basis for a website is a huge win for small to medium sized businesses. […]
- 20 Things Small Business Owners Should Do In 2020January 2, 2020 - 3:28 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am
- A History of the Most Iconic Brand Mascots Since 1877November 30, 2016 - 5:42 am
- 5 Affordable Marketing Strategies for Small BusinessOctober 27, 2016 - 8:30 am
- Finding Your Work/Life BalanceMay 26, 2016 - 12:53 pm