Business owners need to take advantage of this time to develop a digital marketing strategy that allows them to not only survive but to thrive in the COVID-19 world.
Some reasons why and tips on how best to help your business and your customers get through this time together.
While many small businesses have had to temporarily close their doors due to COVID-19, now is a great time for business owners to take a look at their online business listings, fix inaccuracies, and optimize them to grow their business.
Marketing strategies for your small business don’t need to be costly.
Consumers should be shopping local for a whole list of reasons. Here are ten reasons to ditch the big box chain and stop at the mom and pop shop.
Resolution #1: Write a List of Goals for the Year If you haven’t already done so, write down your list of goals for your business for 2015. Develop a plan of action for the coming months. This may seem daunting so set a date on your calendar to get it done by (e.g., Jan. 15th) and […]
I’ve been asked a few times why I only create websites with WordPress. I began to design with WordPress in 2009 and have since learned about its many benefits. I feel strongely that using such a powerful content-management system as a basis for a website is a huge win for small to medium sized businesses. […]
- ESD Tip: Treat Your Website Like You Treat Your CarNovember 16, 2022 - 2:29 pm
- Best Album Covers of All TimeMay 13, 2022 - 4:52 pm
- Digital Marketing in Uncertain TimesMay 2, 2020 - 8:30 am
- Grow Your Business and Strengthen Your Brand With Search and Review SitesApril 10, 2020 - 4:50 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am