The principles behind color theory plays a large role in branding and design. These same principles can be used to enhance your living space as well.
Great infographic from KISSmetrics explaining the important role color plays when designing for different genders. Business owners need to take into consideration who their target audience is when developing the colors they will use for their brand. Men and women appreciate colors differently. Understanding those differences, and designing for the target audience in mind, will lead […]
The color wheel is the basic tool for combining colors. First created by Sir Isaac Newton in 1666, today the most common version is a wheel of 12 colors based on the RYB (red, yellow, and blue) color model. These are the Primary Colors (red, yellow, and blue). Primary Colors are colors from which all other colors are derived. The next […]
- ESD Tip: Treat Your Website Like You Treat Your CarNovember 16, 2022 - 2:29 pm
- Best Album Covers of All TimeMay 13, 2022 - 4:52 pm
- Digital Marketing in Uncertain TimesMay 2, 2020 - 8:30 am
- Grow Your Business and Strengthen Your Brand With Search and Review SitesApril 10, 2020 - 4:50 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am