The game of basketball is a perfect metaphor for the game of marketing.
This article takes a look at some of the most influential brand mascots in America since 1877 by explaining their history, their evolution over time, the reaction of consumers, and why they’ve enjoyed such staying power.
Marketing strategies for your small business don’t need to be costly.
Infographics are a creative representation of a message communicated in an effective manner. Graphical representations make information more clear. With the amount of information available on the internet every day, the ability to target customers with small, easy-to-understand, bits of visual information can lead to huge success. Not only do infographics succeed in relaying a message, but there […]
- 20 Things Small Business Owners Should Do In 2020January 2, 2020 - 3:28 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am
- A History of the Most Iconic Brand Mascots Since 1877November 30, 2016 - 5:42 am
- 5 Affordable Marketing Strategies for Small BusinessOctober 27, 2016 - 8:30 am
- Finding Your Work/Life BalanceMay 26, 2016 - 12:53 pm