What makes a sports logo “great”? Design. Symbolism. Color. History. Meaning. Emotion. Take a look and see if any of your favorites made the list.
As a company grows, the need to change the company’s logo and give it a new direction, often times, will come into play. Here is a look at 5 well-known companies who’s logo changed over the years to reflect not only changes within the business, but changes in society in general. Logos are updated to stay contemporary, interesting, and to market the company in newer ways.
- 20 Things Small Business Owners Should Do In 2020January 2, 2020 - 3:28 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am
- A History of the Most Iconic Brand Mascots Since 1877November 30, 2016 - 5:42 am
- 5 Affordable Marketing Strategies for Small BusinessOctober 27, 2016 - 8:30 am
- Finding Your Work/Life BalanceMay 26, 2016 - 12:53 pm