From 2006 to 2019, the evolution of the Erin Sweeney Design logo.
Logos have helped define brands throughout history. Some logos have stood out and become a part of our everyday life for as long as we can remember. This article explores some fun facts about some of the world’s most famous logos, as well as takes a look at a few of the amazing graphic designers who have brought them to life.
It’s not easy to create a logo that’s powerful enough to represent 10 of the most influential bands of all time. It’s not easy to match that level of greatness. Yet, these artists were able to do just that.
As a company grows, the need to change the company’s logo and give it a new direction, often times, will come into play. Here is a look at 5 well-known companies who’s logo changed over the years to reflect not only changes within the business, but changes in society in general. Logos are updated to stay contemporary, interesting, and to market the company in newer ways.
- 20 Things Small Business Owners Should Do In 2020January 2, 2020 - 3:28 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am
- A History of the Most Iconic Brand Mascots Since 1877November 30, 2016 - 5:42 am
- 5 Affordable Marketing Strategies for Small BusinessOctober 27, 2016 - 8:30 am
- Finding Your Work/Life BalanceMay 26, 2016 - 12:53 pm