What should you be doing in 2020 to stay competitive and grow your business?
It’s easy to spot a killer website when you know what to look for.
Learn tips, hear advice, take action steps, and watch videos to become more productive.
Resolution #1: Write a List of Goals for the Year If you haven’t already done so, write down your list of goals for your business for 2015. Develop a plan of action for the coming months. This may seem daunting so set a date on your calendar to get it done by (e.g., Jan. 15th) and […]
As 2015 gets closer, we all prepare the annual list of changes we want to make in the new year. While many may focus on general ideas of healthier lifestyles and losing weight, small business owners should take this opportunity to develop a very specific list of goals. This is a chance for us to step back and take a good look […]
Working exclusively with small business owners, and as a small business owner myself, I know what a struggle (and expense!) it is to promote your business. Clients come to me wanting a website that not only represents their company and brand, but will also be seen by potential customers. This is where search engines come […]
It’s a lesson we learned as children. To make new friends. Make a good first impression. Going in for a job interview. Make a good first impression. Going out on a date. Make a good first impression. The first impression is what sticks. This is especially true when you begin to promote a new business. […]
- 20 Things Small Business Owners Should Do In 2020January 2, 2020 - 3:28 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am
- A History of the Most Iconic Brand Mascots Since 1877November 30, 2016 - 5:42 am
- 5 Affordable Marketing Strategies for Small BusinessOctober 27, 2016 - 8:30 am
- Finding Your Work/Life BalanceMay 26, 2016 - 12:53 pm