I earned a degree in Visual Arts/Graphic Design. After college, I worked in the Creative Services department for an advertising agency before deciding to start my own company. I enjoy designing flyers, brochures, advertisements, posters, and especially illustrations. I strive to use content and design in such a way that the final product makes clear sense and draws the viewers eye. I’m a very visual person, and I feel many people are the same way. Graphic design helps us to visually understand the message that is being told. I work in many different areas of graphic design, such as designing flyers, posters and other collateral for trade shows, business cards and stationary, brochure design, advertisements, logo design, and more. Preview my portfolio below for a selection of my work.
- 20 Things Small Business Owners Should Do In 2020January 2, 2020 - 3:28 pm
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am
- A History of the Most Iconic Brand Mascots Since 1877November 30, 2016 - 5:42 am
- 5 Affordable Marketing Strategies for Small BusinessOctober 27, 2016 - 8:30 am
- Finding Your Work/Life BalanceMay 26, 2016 - 12:53 pm