http://erinsweeneydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/susan-finn-headshot-copy-1.jpg 531 800 Susan Finn http://erinsweeneydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ESD-logo-340x156-300x137.jpg Susan Finn2016-06-03 12:06:222016-06-03 12:32:12What Can a Small Business Owner Learn from Her Google Analytics?
Guest blog from digital marketing strategist and coach, Susan Finn of Susan Finn Online.
http://erinsweeneydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Google-Analytics-Logo.png 512 512 Erin Sweeney http://erinsweeneydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ESD-logo-340x156-300x137.jpg Erin Sweeney2016-05-30 06:00:362016-05-30 11:32:43Why Your Website Needs Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a powerful tool used to track and analyze website data that every business owner should be using.
Contact Me Directly @
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @esweeneydesign
- The Mighty MompreneursJune 5, 2017 - 10:43 am
- 10 Easy Ways to Help Save the PlanetApril 21, 2017 - 5:45 am
- Mad Marketing Skills and Drills for Small Business OwnersMarch 26, 2017 - 6:29 am
- Logo Love Series 1 and 2February 28, 2017 - 5:43 am
- The 10 Best Rock Band Logos Of All TimeFebruary 13, 2017 - 5:11 pm
- Art History
- Color Theory
- Content Marketing
- ESD Services
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- The Incredible Mompreneur
- Time Management
- Women in Business